When it comes to incorporating the latest technology, performance fabrics and innovative design, Bucas is the choice of professional riders and horse owners all over the world.
Bucas develop all their products with the wellbeing of horses at the forefront together with time saving technology for the owners. It is their belief that products designed this way and manufactured to the highest quality standards will always prove to be the right choice.
The Bucas Celtic Stable range offers superb performance, strength, durability and quality.
These stable rugs are manufactured using a tough 1680 Denier Polypropylene outer fabric and the Bucas Dermo Care Silk-Feel lining.
The Dermo Care Silk-Feel lining combines stay-dry properties with a luxuriously smooth feeling against the horse’s skin, helping to prevent rubbing of the horse’s coat and keeping the horse’s coat in tip top condition.
The Celtic Stable rug also features the Bucas Click’n Go closure system, an overlapping comfort front design with double padding and strategically placed shoulder darts ensure ample room for the shoulder to move freely and helps to prevent rubbing of the point of the shoulder.
The Celtic Stable rug has attachments for the Celtic Stable Neckwarmer which is sold separately. The neckwarmer can easily be attached to the rug to provide additional protection during cold weather conditions.
- Outer Fabric: Polypropylene.
- Lining: Dermo care Silk-feel lining.
- Fill Weight: 150g.
- Fittings: Click ‘n Go with Snap-lock closure. Adjustable cross surcingles. Attachment points for leg straps. Attachment points for a neckwarmer. Filet string.
- Deluxe Features: Bucas branding throughout. Contrasting binding.
- Waterproof: No.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Neck Piece: Yes. Sold separately. RUGS1144.
- Shoulder Gussets: Strategically placed shoulder darts ensure ample room for the shoulder to move freely and together with the Silk-Feel lining helps to prevent rubbing of the point of the shoulder.
- Tail Flap: Yes.