The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
The girth is shaped to help relieve pressure behind the horse’s sensitive elbow area and sternum.
In addition the girth is fitted with a detachable faux sheepskin lining and is elasticated on both sides to ensure your horse’s comfort at all times.
Sheepskin lined girths are popularly used on horses with sensitive skin or skin that is prone to chafing.
It can also be helpful to ease tension if a horse is difficult to girth up.
Finished with roller girth point buckles, side D-rings for easy attachment of training aids and a large easy to use clip fastening for the attachment of a martingale.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Elasticated: Yes – both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles. Side D-ring training aid attachments and centred quick release clip.
- Wearing comfort: Faux sheepskin lining. Shaped and elasticated.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.