The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
The Capitol Mexican bridle features a Mexican style noseband popularly used on horses that tend to open their mouths and cross their jaws. The figure of eight type noseband helps to keep the horse’s jaw more relaxed.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Poll piece: Shaped for ear relief. Padded and lined. 25mm at widest point.
- Browband: Raised. Padded and lined.
- Noseband: Raised Mexican noseband – padded and lined. Central faux sheepskin padding.
- Noseband width: 22mm.
- Reins: Web cleat.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.