This snaffle has two mouthpieces in one bit, both of which have single offset joints. This creates nutcracker action on two areas in the horse’s mouth.
This action is also on both the upper and lower jaws and provides a high degree of tongue pressure. As you can imagine this is one of the most severe snaffles available.
It is usually only used for headstrong horses in racing, showjumping and eventing. It is not allowed for dressage.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Loose ring.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, roof and corners of the mouth.