The Equilibrium Field Relief Fly Rug is ideal for protecting your horse from the sun, dirt and irritating insects this summer.
The mesh fabric is both light-weight and breathable whilst research done through the University of Florida has shown that the colour yellow successfully repels flies.
Features adjustable closures on the neck, chest and belly, helping you to easily find the best fit for your horse.
The stretch hood fits well over the ears and is designed with a hole for the forelock to help keep your horse comfortable.
In addition, the elasticated neck straps allow for extra freedom of movement when the horse is grazing.
A belly flap extends over the largest part of the horse’s midsection, providing additional protection for sensitive horses. Three adjustable and elasticated surcingles ensure the correct fit.
Reduces sun bleaching and exposure to harmful UV rays with 80% UV protection.
- Outer Fabric: Yellow mesh. 80% UV protective.
- Lining: Anti-rub lining on the neck, wither and chest areas.
- Fill Weight: N/A.
- Fittings: Two buckled chest closures. Hook and loop elasticated neck closures. Adjustable and elasticated belly surcingles. Plastic covered filet string.
- Deluxe Features: Hooded design for enhanced fit. UV protective mesh fabric. Plastic covered filet string for easy cleaning. Equilibrium branding on left shoulder. Attractive orange and black striped binding.
- Waterproof: No.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Neck Piece: Yes. Integrated – not removable.
- Shoulder Gussets: No.
- Tail Flap: Yes.