The Equilibrium Magnetic Rug allows you to apply magnetic therapy where it is needed most. Designed to support muscle mobility, joint function and overall health.
- Targeted therapy is possible with movable magnets.
- Perfect for hard working, recovering or veteran horses.
- Easily slots into your stable routine.
- Can be used before or after exercise. Even overnight!
- Detachable neck. Anti-rub shoulder and chest lining.
- Fitted with 6 large (25cm) VITAflex® magnets.
- Nylon hook receptive inner lining to attach magnets where needed.
- Poly-cotton construction that is soft, breathable and durable.
Which magnets are used and how do they work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be affected by a magnetic field.
VITAflex® magnets are used in the Equilibrium Magnetic Rug for horses and present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive. This is different from standard Neodymium magnets, which present only one pole.
These strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
When should I use the Equilibrium Magnetic Rug?
- As part of the daily routine for maintaining your horse’s back health. Usually overnight or during the day if your horse is standing in.
- Ideal for horses in work, whether it be hacking or competition. This includes horses coming back into work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.
How do I care for the Magnetic Rug?
Machine washable at 30 degrees, so you can quickly and easily clean your rug.
Remove all magnets before putting the rug into the washing machine.