Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The Heritage Premier Winter Show glove offers a warm, streamlined and flexible fit, ideal for cold weather riding. The glove features a stretch panel across the knuckle area, increasing mobility while the adjustable wrist closure allows for an individual fit. The gloves are fleece lined to provide warmth while maintaining breathability and feature a durable water resistant outer shell. All critical outward seams are double stitched and the gloves feature Heritage’s patented rein cut design. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers and allows you to flex your fingers comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins.
Heritage Premier Winter Show Features:
- Material – back of hand: Super Grip synthetic grain leather.
- Material – palm: Super Grip synthetic grain leather.
- Ventilation: Perforated fingers.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist.