The exclusive Kieffer Anouk snaffle bridle forms part of the Kieffer Softtech range and is made from soft and supple sheepskin leather.
Both the crownpiece and noseband are anatomically designed and softly padded to ensure soft and gentle pressure distribution for sensitive horses.
The noseband’s specialised design eliminates pressure on the horse’s facial nerves and avoids friction on the cheek bone.
The flash strap can easily be removed if preferred.
Finished with a stunning crystal browband and black patent leather inserts on the crown and noseband.
- Material: High quality sheepskin leather.
- Poll piece: Ergonomic – padded. Anatomically shaped and padded with a wide cut. Cut-back design at the ear.
- Browband: Curved. Lined. White crystal detail.
- Noseband: Curved, integrated noseband adjustable on both sides. Raised, lined and padded crank flash closure. Flash attachment can be removed.
- Noseband width: Width of full noseband: 35mm. Cob: 32mm.
- Reins: Web cleated reins.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: The browband features the trademark Kieffer bridle pin and is finished with a white crystal inlay. Patent leather applications on noseband and crown. Square chrome buckles.