PURESAN Bio Stable and Kennel contains specially selected bacteria to perform the cleaning and odour neutralisation in various applications.
Used in the cleaning of stables and kennels without the pungent odour of disinfectant cleaners.
The specially selected bacterial strains do the cleaning and deodorizing without the harmful effect of toxic chemicals.
Strong fragrances used in cleaning products and disinfectants irritate the upper respiratory tract of susceptible animals.
The specially selected bacteria will linger on the surfaces and continue to biodegrade organic matter such as urine and faeces to eliminate malodours.
As there is no malodour present, flies and other vectors are unlikely to enter and thus will not cause wound infections in lesions on the animals.
- Provides a better solution to using highly alkaline cleaning products, disinfectants or solvents.
- A unique proprietary concentrated liquid that allows for the specially selected bacteria to remove dirt and neutralise malodours.
- Reduces the risk of upper respiratory tract irritation and infected lesions, especially in horses.
- Reduces malodours in animal shelters whilst gentle on the respiratory tract and sensitive animal noses.
- The high concentration product reduces transport cost, storage space needs and plastic waste.
- Reduces malodours which attract insects like flies that could spread disease.
- Continuous action of the biological elimination of grime and unpleasant odours.
- Very effective in removing malodours in drains and pipes when the cleaning solution is washed down the floor drains.
Heavy duty periodic cleaning – 1:100 (10ml/1l water).
Daily stable/kennel bedding – 1:256(4ml/l water).