With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Kansas is a premium junior riding glove. The glove’s fit, functionality and modern looks are specifically designed to meet the needs and preferences of horse-mad boys and girls.
The glove is comfortable to wear thanks to elastic, silky soft, printed Lycra on the back of the hand, while hard-wearing Digital Suede on the palm provides a secure grip on the reins without compromising the mobility and tactile sensitivity required for good riding.
A clever and stylish extra is the Roeckl logo with the little hand that appears on top of the thumb and acts as a visual aid to help kids keep their fist in an upright position at all times and as a result have correct control of the reins.
Finished with an easy to use hook and loop wrist closure that reliably secures the glove around the wrist.
Roeckl Kansas Features:
- Material – back of hand: Poly Lycra (printed). Lycra full dull.
- Material – palm: Digital Suede.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Roeckl logo on wrist closure. Printed horse themed design on the back of the hand.