With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Laila riding glove is specifically designed as summer riding wear and combines a thin, tan-through SuntanTM mesh fabric on the back of the hand with extremely breathable MICRO-AIR PU on the palm. Its micro-perforation makes this exclusive material particularly permeable to air and thus ideal in high temperatures. But for all its lightness, the Roeckl Laila is above all a riding glove: it sits like a second skin and offers superb grip and tactility on the reins – at the same time the exclusive COMFORT CUT makes any reinforcement on the index finger unnecessary. The SuntanTM back combined with the tab on the inside of the hand ensures an even suntan on the back of the hands.
Roeckl Laila Features:
- Material – back of hand: SuntanTM fabric – 86% polyamide, 14% elastane.
- Material – palm: MICRO-AIR PU – 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating.
- Ventilation: Mesh fabric ventilation. MICRO-AIR PU material is breathable.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist.
- Decorative finishes: Printed Roeckl logo on pinkie area. Embossed Roeckl logo on palm.