With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Lona riding gloves are made from the legendary Roeck-Grip fabric, offering a light-weight, elegant and close fitting glove design. The durable quality of the fabric combined with the glove’s timelessly classical design makes it the perfect choice for the style conscious rider who likes to combine chic with practicality.
Roeckl Lona Features:
- Material – back of hand: Roeck-Grip.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Grip.
- Ventilation: Roeck-Grip material is breathable.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Roeckl metal badge on back of wrist closure. Silver piping details on wrist closure.