The Roeckl Lisboa glove combines superb functionality with feminine finishes to create an excellent riding glove model suitable for all types of riding and competition use.
Roeckl’s tried and tested Roeck-Grip fabric is used for both the palm and on the back of the hand.
Roeck-Grip fabric is very grippy, thin, extremely soft and supple. Not only does it provide a comfortable second-skin fit, but it also ensures the rider can maintain a constant and sensitive contact with the horse’s mouth .
In addition the fabric is breathable and wicks moisture away from the rider’s hand.
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Roeckl Lisboa Features:
- Material – back of hand: Roeck-Grip.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Grip.
- Ventilation: Breathable Roeck-Grip material.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Roeckl hand logo in Swarovski crystals on wrist closure.