With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Madrid gloves combine functionality with a sporty and modern design. The gloves feature the Roeckl Sports logo with discreet piping which combined with high quality manufacturing materials and a sophisticated fastener produces a glove which is fashionable and delivers outstanding performance. The combination of soft, light-weight Micro Mesh on the back of the hand and the elastic non-slip palm made from Drytec G5 with Slip Stop trimming makes this glove extremely comfortable to wear and ensures tactility as well as a perfect grip on the reins.
Roeckl Madrid Features:
- Material – back of hand: Micro Mesh fabric.
- Material – palm: Drytec G5. Non-slip patches.
- Ventilation: Mesh fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Roeckl logo on back of hand. Embossed Roeckl logo on wrist closure. Discreet contrasting piping.