The Roeckl Marbach is a sporty and functional summer riding glove featuring a superb feel on the reins and excellent wearing comfort.
Roeckl’s tried and tested Roeck-Grip fabric is used for both the palm and on the back of the hand.
Roeck-Grip fabric is very grippy, thin, extremely soft and supple. Not only does it provide a comfortable second-skin fit, but it also ensures the rider can maintain a constant and sensitive contact with the horse’s mouth .
In addition the fabric is breathable and wicks moisture away from the rider’s hand.
A section of Poly Lycra is added over the knuckle area, improving finger flexibility and feel.
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins.
Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Roeckl Marbach Features:
- Material – back of hand: Roeck-Grip and Poly Lycra printed knuckle insert.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Grip.
- Ventilation: Breathable Roeck-Grip material. Generous perforation on the back of the glove allows for superb air flow.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable.
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Roeckl logo on wrist closure. Large printed Roeckl logo across knuckle area.