With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Its sporty and asymmetrical look makes the functional riding glove, Roeckl Mayfair a real eye-catcher. Varied fonts and print techniques have been combined to give this glove a modern look and feel. The design incorporates Roeckl’s founding year – ‘1839’, the century and year represented on the back of the left and right hand respectively.
The palm of the glove is manufactured from a Lycra and 2-way stretch Spandex blend, which is combined with Digital Suede to produce an elastic and hard-wearing palm material that ensures excellent grip, an exceptionally good fit and tactility for handling the reins. The special Comfort -Cut design, which pulls the palm of the glove up towards the back of the hand in the area of the index finger, offers superior wearing comfort. The fastener, designed to match the palm with its colour-matching rivet, perfectly secures the glove around the wrist.
Roeckl Mayfair Features:
- Material – back of hand: Heavy-weight dull Lycra fabric and 2-way Spandex fabric combination.
- Material – palm: Digital suede.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Snap closure.
- Decorative finishes: Printed Roeckl logo on index finger. Printed Roeckl logo and founding year on the back of the hand. Contrasting printed stripe pattern on the back of the hand. Roeckl metal badge on wrist closure.