With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Tried and tested Roeck-Grip quality meets a fashionable melange look!
The Roeckl Mendon glove is not only impressive due to its excellent fit and functionality under pressure, but also because it features a fresh eye-catching design.
All the glove-making skills of Roeckl Sports are demonstrated in the elaborate processing techniques and the innovative mixture of materials used in the Mendon glove design.
On the back of the hand the elastic, breathable and moisture-absorbing Lycra fabric ensures that the gloves are comfortably cool to wear. Micro mesh and perforated reflective inserts emphasise the light, airy style.
The exclusive Roeck-Grip fabric is used on the palm of the glove and provides maximum grip whilst allowing a sensitive hold on the reins for a harmonious contact between horse and rider.
In addition the practical wrist closure tab on the back of the hand extends up from the palm, ensuring that the glove sits perfectly on the wrist.
Roeckl Mendon Features:
- Material – back of hand: Fantasia Melange Lycra. Micro Mesh.
- Material – palm: Drytec G5. Roeck-Grip.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation. Roeck-Grip material is breathable.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Roeckl logo on the little finger. Embossed Roeckl logo on the wrist closure tab. Contrasting reflective inserts.