A riding glove second to none! Made from sustainable fabrics the Roeckl Meunster glove feels light and airy on the skin whilst providing high tactility of the reins and a sensitive connection to your horse’s mouth.
Sustainable Vita Lycra is used on the back of the hand and micro-perforated Roeck-Air fabric is used on the palm of the glove.
Vita Lycra is produced from ECONYL yarn which in turn is manufactured from recycled nylon waste products. The result is a smooth, breathable, highly elastic, durable, easy to wear fabric perfect for use in the production of gloves.
The Roeck-Air palm ensures optimal grip and breathability, enhancing wearing comfort and providing a high degree of technical functionality.
The entire palm of the glove is touchscreen compatible.
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Roeckl Meunster Features:
- Material – back of hand: Vita Lycra with ECONYL yarn.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Air.
- Ventilation: Breathable Lycra-type material on back of hand. Breathable, micro-perforated Roeck-Air material on the palm.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable.
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Sporty Roeckl Logo along the side and little finger of the glove. Metal Roeckl badge on wrist closure.