With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Trendy and functional – the perfect description for the new Roeckl Milano gloves!
The glove’s classic Roeckl wrist closure design is finished off perfectly with a metal appliqué in the shape of the characteristic Roeckl hand logo.
High-quality materials, manufacturing quality and Roeckl’s exclusive Comfort-Cut design ensure a comfortable fit and a high level of wearing comfort.
The back of the hand is manufactured from a bi-elastic Spandex fabric, while the palm is made from a grippy Digital Suede.
The Digital Suede fabric is both tactile and hard-wearing, enabling reliable grip on the reins and allowing horse and rider to communicate effectively.
Roeckl Milano Features:
- Material – back of hand: 2-way stretch Spandex.
- Material – palm: Digital Suede.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Roeckl logo across the back of the hand. Metallic Roeckl hand logo on wrist closure.