With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Milton glove stands out from the crowd with its fastener-free design. The broad elastic strap at the wrist not only matches the glove in colour, but it also provides a secure and snug fit around the wrist. The Milton glove’s slim and sporty look is emphasized by the clear lines on the back of the hand made from ROECK-GRIP and Micro Mesh material. The characteristic Roeckl hand logo and discreet reflective piping in silver finishes off the modern design perfectly. The palm of the glove is manufactured from Roeckl’s tried and tested ROECK-GRIP fabric. This exclusive material is not only highly breathable, elastic and supple, but also provides an excellent grip and tactility for handling the reins.
The special Comfort-Cut design, which pulls the palm of the glove up towards the back of the hand in the area of the index finger, offers superior wearing comfort.
Roeckl Milton Features:
- Material – back of hand: Roeck-Grip and Micro Mesh fabric combination.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Grip.
- Ventilation: Mesh fabric ventilation. Roeck-Grip material is breathable.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Pull-on.
- Decorative finishes: Printed Roeckl logo on wrist closure. Roeckl metal badge on back of hand. Contrasting, reflective piping on back of hand.