With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Torino is an airy slip-in glove sporting a cool new glove design and fresh colours. Even without a hook-and-loop fastener, it fits like a second skin and excels with its superior cut that is specifically adapted to the delicate hands of teenagers.
A light and highly elastic mesh on the back of the hand provides a lot of mobility, wear comfort and ventilation. The soft palm is made from robust and comfortable Duradero synthetic suede. Additionally, it features Silicone-grip, allowing for a sensitive and at the same time safe grip on the reins.
The glove also sports the Rail Finger Cut, whereby the glove’s fingertips are specially protected against abrasion and damage day-in day-out, ensuring enhanced durability.
Roeckl Torino Features:
- Material – back of hand: Micro Mesh fabric.
- Material – palm: Duradero synthetic suede. Non-slip Silicone-grip pattern.
- Ventilation: Mesh fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. No Velcro closure.
- Decorative finishes: Roeckl logo on the side of the hand, little finger and index finger.