With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
These Roeckl Warwick winter gloves are super stretchy and made from a modern Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric to guarantee comfort and breathability without compromising on warmth. Ideal for early morning rides on colder days. An elasticated wrist ensures a secure fit.
Roeckl Warwick Winter Features:
- Material – back of hand: Polartec Power Stretch Pro. 312gram quality.
- Material – palm: Polartec Power Stretch Pro. 312gram quality. Silicone grip.
- Ventilation: N/A.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Pull-on.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Roeckl logo on the back of the hand as well as the pinkie finger.