Feel inspired and look the part in this beautifully elegant Samshield Shadow Matt helmet.
Inspired by premium motorcycle helmet technology, Samshield helmets are made of the most performant materials in order to offer riders a real advance in terms of protection and comfort.
Samshield combines the key elements of aesthetics, design, safety, hygiene and comfort to create a technologically advanced riding helmet unlike any other on the market today.
The stylish and elegant outer shell of the Samshield Shadow Matt helmet range is covered in a durable, scratch-resistant paint that maintains its great look. A memory foam liner conforms comfortably to the head and won’t compress; it’s also removable and washable.
The key features of Samshield’s innovative design include:
- An outer shell composed of a new generation of extra strong, extra light polycarbonate paired with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner core that absorbs, controls and defuses shock upon impact.
- Discreet but highly effective air flow channels that help increase circulation and eliminate sweat, and a unique, cut-out design that eliminates pressure along the brow line.
- Removable, hypoallergenic memory foam inserts which allow for fine adjustments in fit while reducing forehead pressure, preventing unwanted movement and promoting a more hygienic helmet environment.
- Conforming to EN1384-2017 and ASTM 1163 SEI standard, the helmet is finished with a leather chin strap which gives extra security and rigidity, minimising frontal rotation of the helmet when landing over jumps.
- Chrome rose gold blason with engraved Samshield logo.
- Chrome rose gold trim.
- Crystal fabric in antique pink top.
Small hat shells: 52-56cm
Medium hat shells: 55-58cm
Large hat shells: 57-61cm
SAMSHIELD HELMETS AND HELMET LINERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
The Samshield helmet liner is available in sizes 52cm – 61cm. Samshield riding helmets are designed with 3 shell sizes (small – 52cm to 56cm, medium – 55cm to 58cm and large – 57cm to 61cm). To ensure the best possible fit simply pair the most suitable shell size with your correct helmet liner size.