Beautifully finished with feminine details, this Samshield Shadow Matt helmet is a superb choice to compliment your show day appearance.
Inspired by premium motorcycle helmet technology, Samshield helmets are made of the most performant materials in order to offer riders a real advance in terms of protection and comfort.
Samshield combines the key elements of aesthetics, design, safety, hygiene and comfort to create a technologically advanced riding helmet unlike any other on the market today.
The stylish and elegant outer shell of the Samshield Shadow Matt helmet range is covered in a durable, scratch-resistant paint that maintains its great look. A memory foam liner conforms comfortably to the head and won’t compress; it’s also removable and washable.
The key features of Samshield’s innovative design include:
- An outer shell composed of a new generation of extra strong, extra light polycarbonate paired with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner core that absorbs, controls and defuses shock upon impact.
- Discreet but highly effective air flow channels that help increase circulation and eliminate sweat, and a unique, cut-out design that eliminates pressure along the brow line.
- Removable, hypoallergenic memory foam inserts which allow for fine adjustments in fit while reducing forehead pressure, preventing unwanted movement and promoting a more hygienic helmet environment.
- Conforming to EN1384-2017 and ASTM 1163 SEI standard, the helmet is finished with a leather chin strap which gives extra security and rigidity, minimising frontal rotation of the helmet when landing over jumps.
- Crystal fabric in silver blason with engraved Samshield logo.
- 5 Jet black Swarovski crystal inlay below blason.
- Titanium trim.
- Leather flower in black top.
Small hat shells: 52-56cm
Medium hat shells: 55-58cm
Large hat shells: 57-61cm
SAMSHIELD HELMETS AND HELMET LINERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
The Samshield helmet liner is available in sizes 52cm – 61cm. Samshield riding helmets are designed with 3 shell sizes (small – 52cm to 56cm, medium – 55cm to 58cm and large – 57cm to 61cm). To ensure the best possible fit simply pair the most suitable shell size with your correct helmet liner size.