The Uvex Suxxeed Diamond lady helmet offers the popular feminine broad style peak as well as superb rider comfort and protection.
It’s eye-catching appearance includes a satin fabric panel generously decorated with Swarovski crystals and shiny pearl applications, black harness and vent openings in a gloss finish.
The helmet meets the highest safety standards with the hardshell construction created by using a special injection moulding technique.
The shell is manufactured from high performance thermoplastic, an extremely durable polymer, while the EPS foam inner is capable of absorbing high impact energy, commonly sustained during a fall.
In addition, the clever climate regulating CoolMax fabric liner is fast drying, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, removable and washable.
The Uvex Suxxeed helmet also offers the perfect fit and comfort, all thanks to the built-in Uvex IAS 3D fit system which offers seamless width and height adjustment and adapts to fit every head shape.
Sizes: Small (55 – 56), Medium – Large (57 – 59).
- Hard-shell technology secures safety.
- EPS inner shell absorbs shock
- IAS 3D fit system (width adjustable).
- Monomatic comfort lock.
- Excellent ventilation.
- Removable and washable lining.
- Safety standards: VG1 01.040 2014-12.
- Finishes: Uvex logo. Gloss vent finish. Central satin fabric panel with Swarovski crystals.