The newly designed Veredus Olympus Absolute Tendon boots provide a larger impact protection zone than ever before.
The innovative inverted Y-shaped protection zone is designed to extend from the tendon area to include the horse’s fetlock.
The EVA outer shell is made up of different densities in material depending on the area of the leg to be protected.
Higher density EVA is used in the tendon and inner fetlock areas that are more at risk of accidental impacts.
Anatomic design guarantees both a great fit and your horse’s wearing comfort.
Sold per pair.
- Double density anatomic shell.
- Extended EVA protection zone.
- Enhanced fetlock support.
- Elasticated straps with quick release tips.
- Finished with Veredus branding.