One of the best fitting and performing open front tendon boots designed for jumpers including EVA lined strike pad technology. The anatomic design gives more freedom of movement to the horse’s knee and fetlock while providing maximum comfort and support.
- A perfect anatomical shape that guarantees maximum comfort and perfect positioning on the horse’s limb.
- A double density outer shell.
- The rear part of the boots is lined with EVA foam padding which ensures maximum protection for the flexor tendon, an area at particular risk of injury and bruising when jumping.
- The shock-absorbing action of the EVA foam reduces the transmission of knocks and impacts by 40%.
- Comes with an adjustable closure system including elastic straps and a quick release fastening mechanism, ensuring the boots are extremely easy to put on and remove – even with one hand.
- Hand washable at 30°.