Bates Australia is one of the most respected designers and manufacturers of riding and racing saddles and equipment in the world.
The new Wintec 500 pony dressage saddle is the new slim lined and modernised version of the very successful Wintec 500 dressage saddle.
Cut along classical lines, this saddle is a superb saddle for riders just starting in pre-novice and novice dressage competition.
- Equileather Seat and flaps: Abrasion and weather resistant. Repels water and sweat and has a high UV resistance, yet maintains a traditional leather appearance. Easy to care for, saddles in this fabric only need to be cleaned with a damp cloth. Dirt and horse hair simply wipe off.
- Easy Change Gullet System: This system allows you to alter the width of your saddle to custom fit the shape of the horse’s wither creating ideal clearance and perfect balance. With the Easy-Change Gullet system, a new horse no longer means a new saddle.
- Adjustable Knee Blocks: allows the rider to tailor their knee support as desired.
- Wintec Tree: guaranteed for the lifetime of the saddle.
- CAIR Panel System: CAIR is a revolutionary new air panel system that replaces traditional flocking with air filled panels. They allow even distribution of weight across the entire length of the panel, virtually eliminating pressure points and maximising the bearing area on the horse’s back. CAIR panels fluidly adjust with the horse’s muscle movement.