The online store remains open for browsing and transacting throughout Lockdown. We welcome our customers to browse and complete online shopping baskets during the Lockdown period.
HOWEVER, please note:
- Our delivery service providers are not able to deliver online orders before Lockdown commences. If you are not able to collect your order at Western Shoppe Johannesburg OR if our driver is not able to fulfil deliveries to local addresses by 17h00 Thursday (26 March), all orders will be held in our warehouse for delivery until after the COVID-19 lockdown is lifted.
- All orders received after 16h00 on 26 March will only be picked and despatched after the COVID-19 lockdown is lifted on a first in, first out basis. Should the Lockdown period be extended, order processing and deliveries would only commence on the first working day after the Lockdown period.
- Following Government regulations on goods allowed to be sold throughout the Lockdown, there may be limitations in what we are allowed to deliver to you once we re-open and thus you may receive you order/s in batches. E.g. We will be allowed to ship horse care and Winter items to you immediately after opening, but we may have to store your purchased rider wear item until Alert Level 3 Lockdown where full e-commerce is open. We will communicate any delays to you whilst processing your order.
- Customers who pay via InstantEFT and regular EFT channels will only receive a confirmation of payment email once the applicable payment allocation has been made.
- Customers who pay via Credit Card will receive an automated confirmation of payment email.
- We will forward tracking information for your parcel as soon as it has been despatched from our warehouse.
Any urgent matters should be directed to email@example.com