- Browse to the product you would like to order by either accessing the ‘Product’ menu item located on the main menu bar or by searching for your required items by using the Search facility on the top right hand side of the website.
- Ensure that the correct colour, size and quantity for the product are specified.
- Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Repeat the above process until all the required purchase items are added to the online shopping cart.
- Proceed to the ‘Check Out Now’ section of the online ordering system.
- Fill in your registration details, provide a physical address (delivery by courier) or your preferred PostNet (your parcel will be delivered to the specified PostNet). You can also choose to collect your parcel at the Western Shoppe branch of your choice. Specify a delivery option of your choice.
- Choose your preferred payment method (EFT, credit card, SID, PayJustNow, MobiCred, Zapper and SnapScan are available to you). Important: Should you choose to pay with a credit card, please ensure your mobile device is nearby as an OTP will be required to complete the transaction. This is normally generated through your online banking application or via text message.
- Log in with your valid email address and password.
- Ensure that the delivery address specified is still valid. Specify a delivery option of your choice.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- If making an EFT payment, please email through your proof of payment to email@example.com (we are automatically notified of credit card, SID, PayJustNow, MobiCred, Zapper and SnapScan payments).
- EFT payments have to reflect in our bank account before goods will be despatched.
Once your order has been confirmed, picked, packed and despatched, a tracking number corresponding to your specified delivery option will be emailed through to you for reference and tracking purposes.