Dear Valued Customer,
Notice: Important trading information
As announced on 14 May, all eCommerce is now permitted to trade meaning we are now permitted to deliver all online purchases to you. Rider Wear, Saddlery, Rugs, Horse Care & more. If it’s online, you can buy it and we can deliver it!
View our safety tips when receiving your online order.
All Western Shoppe branches are open for the trade of Horse Care product and Winter essentials in Level 4 Lockdown.
Goods available for purchase in-store:
All Farrier, Hoof Care, Veterinary, Coat Products, Grooming, Feed Supplements, Horse Legwear, Horse Wear (Flymasks, Rugs etc.), Halters & Handling, Lunging Equipment and Winter Rider Wear.
Lockdown Trading Hours (All Branches):
Friday, 1 May (holiday): 08H30-14H00
Monday – Friday: 08H30-15H00
These amended hours will commence throughout Lockdown or until otherwise announced.
Important information for shopping in-store:
• Customers are required to wear a mask before entering the shop and at all times while in the shop.
• Customers are required to sanitise at the door before commencing with their shop or collecting orders.
• Each branch has a designated COVID-19 Compliance Officer and COVID-19 Workplace Plan in place to ensure we can work safely, and you can shop safely.
• We will at times need to manage shopper density in-store to ensure we can practice social distancing. We ask for your patience and understanding if you are required to wait to enter.
• We will practice social distancing and request that you do too. We look forward to seeing our customers again but ask for your understanding if we’re not as ‘hands on’ in your shopping experience. We promise it’s not you…it’s our effort to prevent the transmission of COVID-19!
If you are not feeling well, we ask for you to not visit us in-store and rather make use of our other shopping alternatives. We can take orders by phone and email to prepare for you to collect at the door or shop online and get your goods delivered to your home.
For general enquiries and online assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience, positive morale and continued support. We encourage you to continue abiding by the national rulings and guidelines as Lockdown continues in its revised structure. The better we do now, the sooner we can return to life, our horses and beloved sport.
The Western Shoppe Team