The Bucas Irish Light Stable rug features a trusted and classic design combining great value, comfort and durability.
600 Denier rip-stop outer ensures a tough exterior while the Silk-feel lining ensures your horse’s wearing comfort.
Strategically placed shoulder darts allow for freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
A stainless steel hook fastening with additional Velcro over strap secures the rug across the horse’s chest and cross-over surcingles help to keep the rug firmly in place.
A breathable nylon lining combined with a 50g thermo-bonded polyester insulation will ensure your horse stays comfortable on cooler days.
Finished with stainless steel attachments for leg straps as well as Bucas branding.
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier Rip-stop outer.
- Lining: Silk-feel lining.
- Fill Weight: 50g.
- Fittings: T-bar front with Snap-lock closure. Adjustable cross surcingles. Deluxe leg straps. Fillet string.
- Deluxe Features: Bucas branding. Contrasting binding.
- Waterproof: No.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Neck Piece: No.
- Shoulder Gussets: Strategically placed shoulder darts ensure ample room for the shoulder to move freely and together with the Silk-Feel lining helps to prevent rubbing of the point of the shoulder.
- Tail Flap: No.