The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
Asymmetrical design takes into account the conformation of the horses shoulder and elbow, lined up with the girth position. Allowing full range of motion for the shoulder and additional pressure relief at the elbow from the anatomical design.
Girth strap keepers on both sides of the girth allow for a neater appearance by securing girth straps.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Elasticated: Yes – both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles.
- Wearing comfort: Shaped and padded. Elasticated. Girth point retaining straps and buckle protection.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.
- Attachment points: Buckled leather loop for martingale or breastplate
The girth is to be fitted correctly with the Capitol pin on the left hand side of the horse. If placed incorrectly it will cause rubbing and limit the range of motion.