The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
The new and improved Capitol stud girth is manufactured from one large panel of high quality leather and backed with soft and thick padding.
The girth is shaped to follow the contours of the horse’s body, ensuring a comfortable fit while providing protection against injury from a horse’s front studs when jumping.
Finished with roller girth point buckles, side D-rings for easy attachment of training aids and a large easy to use clip fastening for the attachment of a martingale or breastplate.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Elasticated: Yes – both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles. Side D-ring training aid attachments and centred quick release clip.
- Wearing comfort: Kickpad protection. Elasticated.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.