The Cavallo Entry Level Hoof Boot is an affordable, light-weight and durable horse hoof boot option.
The perfect choice if you are unsure about making the shift to barefoot or have always wanted to try a horse hoof boot.
In addition the boot doubles up well for rehabilitation and therapeutic purposes or for use when your horse has unexpectedly lost a shoe.
The boot upper is made from the Cavallo tried and tested 1680 count Denier industrial grade nylon, ensuring durability and strength.
A replaceable Velcro closure extends the working life of the boot in the event of Velcro fatigue.
Anti-clog side drainage slots are built into the sole of the boot. These slots allow mud, water and sand to easily drain from the boot.
- 1680 count Denier industrial grade nylon.
- Easy on and off mechanism.
- Fits securely – stays in place.
- Replaceable Velcro closure.
- Fits right or left hoof.
- Reflective logo for increased visibility.
- Natural round shape.
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall.
- Built-in drainage slots.
- Provides excellent traction.
- Allows for the natural movement of the horse.
- Sole width and length are equal.