The Cavallo Sport Regular Sole Hoof Boot is a light-weight performance hoof boot for horses.
The regular sole is shaped to fit horses with a rounder hoof shape. Typically for hooves which are equal in length and width.
Leather cuff and back lining easily conforms to the horse’s bulbs for a great fit.
Ideal for lighter riding, the boots are also perfect for the management of chronic hoof pain, hoof injuries, hoof sensitivity, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
In addition the boots can also be used to provide protection during transport and breeding.
Sold per pair.
- Easy to use front fastening includes industrial-grade Velcro closures.
- Easy on and off mechanism.
- Secure fit.
- Shaped to fit the natural hoof – no inserts or shims needed.
- Moulded leather back flap provides bulb protection and is abrasion resistant.
- Comfortable leather foam-filled collar.
- Durable construction – waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high-performance TPU outsole.
- Built-in drainage.
- Shock absorbing construction.
- Promotes healthy hooves – allows expansion and contraction and increased blood circulation.
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable.
- Reflective piping for safer riding.
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall.
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris.
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement.
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure.
- High-performance, specially formulated TPU (thermoplastic urethane) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief – raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs.