This French snaffle has loose rings and a hollow double jointed mouthpiece.
The French link was developed to lie in more of a curve than its jointed counterparts and it is therefore better suited to the shape of the horse’s mouth. By allowing the horse to move it gently with his tongue, it reduces the amount of tongue pressure associated with the jointed mouths and encourages the horse to accept the bit.
Most horses more readily accept the French link and are more comfortable in their mouths, due to its unique ability to flex as the horse requires.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Mouthpiece Type: French Link.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Loose ring.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, corners of the mouth.