Why compromise on your horse’s leg protection when you can have a boot that has it all?
Breathability, ease of use, weight and suitable protection are all factors to consider when choosing the most suitable boot for your horse. Yet, it is now possible to have all these superb features combined in a single boot.
Introducing the Equilibrium Tri-Zone Impact Sports Boots – the ultimate in horse leg protection.
Equilibrium has taken the original Impact Sports Boots and redesigned them using the latest research and technology, added a choice of colours, plus a range of sizes, so this all-round boot can be used by anyone, for anything.
Superior, tested protective materials make them perfect for high impact sports such as cross-country, polo, and racing; whilst their comfort, breathability, and easy to wash & dry design mean that they are equally suited for everyday riding.
- Independently tested in a safety laboratory to the most stringent standards.
- Light-weight, even when wet. Heavy boots lead to increased effort by the horse and increase the risk of injury caused by the early onset of fatigue.
- Tested for protection against concussion and penetration by applying the same force as if the horse was to hit a solid fence or obstacle or strike into itself.
- Highly breathable to ensure heat can escape from the boot, as research indicates that high temperatures may result in damage to tendons.
- Tested for flexibility to reduce restriction of the horses’ movement. Stiff or tight boots can affect performance due to altering stride characteristics and joint movement.