Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
At last! A glove designed specifically with the farrier in mind. The tips of the thumb, index and middle fingers are removed to allow the farrier to handle nails and small object easily. The glove is made from stretchable Spandura material and durable Goatskin leather – which is 3 times stronger than cowhide. A 3mm padded palm reduces blistering, while a Terry Cloth thumb allows you to wipe away perspiration. In addition a layer of abrasion resistant Kevtec is added to the palm, thumb and index finger to reduce wear and tear in this high wear area.
Heritage Farrier Work Features:
- Material – back of hand: Goatskin leather and stretch Spandura fabric.
- Material – palm: Goatskin leather. Reinforced with Kevtec on critical wear areas.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper hand and upper wrist. Personal ID label.