The Kieffer Ultrasoft Amy weymouth bridle with its many comfort features is the ideal choice for sensitive horses.
Both the crownpiece and noseband are anatomically designed and softly padded to ensure soft and gentle pressure distribution for sensitive horses.
Fitted with Kieffer’s ‘Comfort’ crownpiece featuring a cut-back design at the ear and a wide anatomically shaped crown.
The noseband’s specialised design eliminates pressure on the horse’s facial nerves and avoids friction on the cheek bone.
Finished with a stunning crystal browband and black patent leather noseband.
- Material: Ultra-soft leather.
- Poll piece: Ergonomic – padded. Anatomically shaped and padded with a wide cut. Cut-back design at the ear.
- Browband: Curved. Lined. White crystal detail.
- Noseband: Curved, raised, lined and padded crank noseband. Includes chin pad.
- Noseband width: Width of full noseband: 35mm. Cob: 32mm.
- Reins: Double bridle reins.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Billeted.
- Rein fastenings: Billeted.
- Reinstoppers: None.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: The browband features the trademark Kieffer bridle pin and is finished with a white crystal insert. Patent leather noseband finish. Square chrome buckles.