For more than 170 years, the Kieffer name has represented excellence in German craftsmanship that is reflected in every aspect of their innovative products, with top-quality leather and expert styling.
The Kieffer Tara snaffle bridle is another innovative addition to the Kieffer Ultrasoft bridle collection.
This bridle features a new design whereby the flash strap is integrated into the curved cavesson part of the noseband. This helps to relieve pressure on the sensitive nasal bone and keeps the noseband in the correct position.
In addition the noseband curves up into the cheek piece, relieving pressure and friction on the cheek bone and providing more space for the bit ring.
- Material: Ultra-soft leather.
- Poll piece: Anatomically shaped and padded with a wide cut. Cut-back design at the ear.
- Browband: Straight, fineline browband. Not lined.
- Noseband: Curved, integrated noseband adjustable on both sides of the bridle. Crank flash closure.
- Noseband width: Full – 40mm. Cob – 35mm.
- Reins: Web cleated reins.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: The browband is finished with the trademark Kieffer bridle pin and decorated with statement metal bead work. Square chrome buckles.