For more than 170 years, the Kieffer name has represented excellence in German craftsmanship that is reflected in every aspect of their innovative products, with top-quality leather and expert styling.
The new Kieffer Vera snaffle bridle is comfortable, functional and beautiful all at once!
The headpiece with its wide, anatomic fit is cut away behind the ear to allow for extra movement and to reduce pressure on the horse’s sensitive poll area.
To further increase wearing comfort the headpiece, browband and noseband are softly padded.
The combination of black and brown leather, cream-coloured decorative stitching, raised design accents and other beautiful details such as the chrome leather keepers make this bridle ideal for everyday or competition use.
- Material: Leather.
- Poll piece: Anatomically shaped and padded with a wide cut. Cut-back design at the ear.
- Browband: Straight, padded and lined.
- Noseband: Raised, lined and padded flash noseband. Includes chin pad. Adjustable on both sided of the bridle.
- Noseband width: Width of full noseband in the center – 40mm . Width of full noseband on the side: 28mm. Width of cob noseband in the centre: 37mm. Width of cob noseband on the side: 25mm.
- Reins: Web cleated reins.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: The browband is finished with the trademark Kieffer bridle pin and features decorative stitching in cream. Black leather bridle lined with brown leather. Square chrome buckles and leather keepers.