The Lemieux Impact Responsive Gel Tendon boots provide light-weight and vented tendon protection for jumping horses.
The shock resistant shell is anatomically shaped to provide the best fit and support for the horse’s fetlocks and tendons.
Fitted with rear and side vents to release heat build up and keep tendons cool. Cool air enters the lower vents, flows around the tendons and is extracted through the upper vent.
Integrated Impact Responsive Gel absorbs energy and concussion associated with jumping whilst also protecting tendons against striking injuries on landing and when turning.
Sold per pair.
- Vented for enhanced breathability.
- Light-weight shock resistant shell.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Easy to use clips for a quick fit.
- Impact responsive gel absorbs energy & concussion.
- Weight per boot: max 345g.