The Leovet First Aid Med Wash Lotion is a must have multipurpose cleaner and lotion for your stable.
This essential addition is ideal to clean superficial wounds, treat sensitive skin & cracked heels.
This perfume-free formula is pH skin neutral and free from essential oils.
Provides a gentle clean with an extra mild and soap-free surface-active agent.
It is also suitable for horses whom suffer with allergies.
Supports the healing of wounds and regeneration through removing dirt unhealthy encrustations on the wound.
Formulated with levulin & anise acid which restores the skins microbial balance.
Wheat protein is used which has a healing, supporting and moisturizing effect on the kin.
The moisturization of the lotion prevents the skin from drying out.
Active plant ingredients:
- Pentavitin® extracted from wheat – Natural moisturiser for skin & hair. Binds the skins keratin supporting moisture retention.
- Aniseed – Restores skins microbial balance. Stabilises the pH value of the skin, improving natural acid protection. Well tolerated for sensitive, problematic & allergy prone skin.
- Can be used on cracked heels.
- Used to clean superficial wounds.
- Suitable for sensitive & allergy prone skin.
Made in Germany.
FN anti-doping and medicine control rules: