Maxi Vet Hocl is a wound care spray that is effective in speeding up the body’s own healing processes.
In addition it is an inexpensive, non-toxic and practical disinfectant that is effective in sanitizing against viruses.
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is inspired by the animal’s body’s natural defenses. The product is made of the same acid produced by the body to fight viruses and bacteria, making it completely safe for domestic animals.
- Encourages wound healing/granulation
- Biofilm effective
- Anti-inflammatory, soothing
- Painless application
- Safe for all life stages
- Organic compliant
- Odour neutralising
HOCL is the key in promoting healing in a variety of wound types. HOCl is unique in that it is able to penetrate and disrupt biofilm allowing for better antimicrobial control.
- Sweet Itch dermatitis and Rain Rot/dermatophytosis
- Hoof rot management
- Mud fever and greasy heal
- Management of:
- Itchy skin
- Burnt, sunburnt and dry skin
- Cuts, grazes, oozing wounds