The Mustad Endura nails are provided with a coating that will give you additional benefits to Mustad’s premium nails. Endura is a coating that provides up to 30% additional strength, so you are able use a slimmer nail where needed, and improves nail driving and reduces hoofwall damage. Endura nails are designed for extreme conditions and high-performance horses.
Endura Nail features:
- Leaves clean hooves without oxidation marks.
- Enhanced durability and stronger clinches.
- FDA approved, non-toxic coating.
The Mustad Concave nail has a special head shape that prevents the nail from twisting in the fuller and nail hole.
This nail fits very well in concave shoes as well as in Equi-Librium and Eventer shoes. The concept of PITCH offers a small angle between nail head and the shank of the nail which supports nailing on with a correct angle which reduces possible pressure on the hoof wall. The longer slim and strong shank gives the option to nail higher when this is preferred or necessary.
Concave Nail benefits:
- Angled head, suitable for concave and v-fullered shoes.
- A slimmer blade allows an easy drive with less hoof wall displacement.
- Pitched head gives a great range when nailing
3mm longer than equivalent size in the ESL range making it a great choice when using pads.
- Predictable consistent driving.