The Mustad Endura nails are provided with a coating that will give you additional benefits to Mustad’s premium nails. Endura is a coating that provides up to 30% additional strength, so you are able use a slimmer nail where needed, and improves nail driving and reduces hoofwall damage. Endura nails are designed for extreme conditions and high-performance horses.
Endura nail features:
- Leaves clean hooves without oxidation marks.
- Enhanced durability and stronger clinches.
- FDA approved, non-toxic coating.
The Mustad Endura MX nail is ideal for hand punched and European style shoes and with the anti-corrosion coating and aid in improved quality and hoof health.
The MX nail has an even slimmer shank than the E-Slim and has been developed to reduce horn displacement. This nail has been specially developed for horses with very sensitive, thin hoof walls.
MX Nail features:
- E-shaped nail head.
- Brilliant nail for reducing hoof wall displacement.
- Great for using in the smaller sections of shoes for example 19×8.
- Slim blade allows for consistency when driving.
- Less stable due to having a pronounced head.
- Not recommended for heavy shoes.