The Prestige X-Michel Robert jumping saddle stands out for its unique design.
The saddle’s unique characteristics include:
- The more anatomical shape of the seat, that is suitable for both flatwork and jumping.
- Forward projected flaps for superb support of the jumping position.
- The narrow and deep twist of the seat, positioning the rider close to the horse and allowing the rider to follow the horse’s movements with ease.
- The anatomically shaped panels guarantee maximum freedom of movement for the trapezius muscles.
- The outstanding fit provides freedom of movement to the horse and makes the saddle suitable for a large variety of horses, even those with large withers or with well-developed shoulders.
The saddle’s unique polymer tree is fully machine adjustable and boasts a lifetime guarantee. This allows for the wither fit of the saddle to be adjusted to provide the optimal fit for the horse throughout its training and competitive career.
The saddle is finished with a high square cantle and eye-catching details such as the distinctive Prestige saddle nails, embossed Prestige Michel Robert logo on the saddle flap and raised detail around the stirrup keeper as well as the saddle skirt.