Luxuriously soft leather and top workmanship set the Scawbrig bitless bridle apart from its counterparts.
The Scawbrig bridle consists of a straight noseband and a chin piece which passes through rings on either side of the noseband and back to the reins. The main action of this design is to tighten on the back of the horse’s jaw, but it also produces some tightening around the nose.
- Material: Leather.
- Poll piece: Ergonomic – padded. Ear relief.
- Browband: Padded and lined.
- Noseband: Bitless noseband – padded and lined.
- Noseband width: 35mm.
- Reins: Web cleated.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: Decorative white stitching.