The Veredus Carbon Gel Absolute Tendon boots set a new benchmark in tendon and fetlock protection for jumping horses.
The popular Veredus Carbon Gel concept has been enhanced by creating an innovative inverted Y-shaped protection zone.
Extension of the protection zone from the horse’s tendon area to the fetlock provides superb impact protection.
Carbon is used for its light-weight and highly shock resistant properties and the 3mm Nitrex gel membrane dissipates impacts by over 40%.
In addition, air vents and perforated fabric ensures a continuous air flow that help to release heat build up and keep tendons cool.
Your horse’s comfort and safety is guaranteed.
Sold per pair.
- Carbon & gel protection over larger area.
- Enhanced fetlock support.
- Double ventilation.
- Aerox microperforated neoprene.
- 3D mesh ducted fabric.
- Elastic straps with quick release tips.
- Rico Test RCT certified protection.
- Finished with Veredus branding.